• Please read the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement carefully. You can access the current version of this Agreement any time at Terms of sales and Service. This Agreement is subject to change from time to time. Any modifications we make will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and the effective date of the latest version will appear on this page. It is your responsibility to regularly check the site to determine if there have been changes to this Terms of Service Agreement and to review the changes.
• This Terms of the Agreement applies to anyone using the Site. By visiting the Site or using the Service, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms of this Agreement.
Personal and Lawful Use Only
1. Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the Service are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to use the Site and the Service only for lawful purposes and acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
2. The Site and the Service are not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children that age. Children under the age of 18 are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and we will not knowingly use or retain any personally identifiable information they submit.
1. We may refuse, restrict or suspend your access to the Site or the Service at any time, without warning or notice, for any reason, in our sole discretion
2. Likewise, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site, the Service, or any feature or portion thereof at any time, without warning or notice, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
3. You expressly agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for modification, suspension or termination of your access to the Site or Service, or any modification, suspension or termination of the Site or Service itself or any feature or portion thereof.
4. Certain features or options of our Site and our Service may require you to register or participate. If you choose not to register or participate, you may not have access to those features and options.
• You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use of (by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise) the Site Content or other material obtained through the Site or Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Pleasureatwork, the Site or the Service.
• You agree that you will access and use the Site and the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and this Agreement. You are prohibited from copying,storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through the Site or the Service. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. If a third party claims that material you have submitted to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful.
• You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Site, the Service or any associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Site or the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Site or Service
• You agree not to use the Site or the Service to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
• This is only a partial list of prohibited conduct. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including, but not limited to, removing any content from the Site for any reason, suspending or cancelling any user's access to the Site or the Service, and/or taking legal action against any user who makes available any content that Pleasureatwork, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether any material falls within any prohibited category or is otherwise impermissible
• We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license, with no right to sublicense, to access, display, and copy material (excluding any software code) displayed or provided on the Site or the Service solely for your non-commercial, personal use of the Site and the Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, collect into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Site, the Service or Site Content, except as specifically permitted herein. Any copies you make of Site Content must include all copyright and other proprietary notices included on the original content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of the Site or the Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. Using any material displayed on the Site or the Service on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing any software used on the Site or the Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited, except as permitted by law.
• You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or the Service, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site, the Service or the Site Content.
Location/Consent to Transfer
Transfer of Rights
• This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted here under, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Pleasureatwork without restriction.
Law and Venue
• This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nodia, Uttar Pradesh, India, as they are applied to agreements that are entered into and performed entirely within India. Any action you, any third party or Pleasureatwork may bring to enforce this Agreement or, in connection with any matters related to the Site or the Service, shall be brought only in the State Indian Courts located in Noida and you expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts over yourself and any such matters.
• Indeminfy Pleasureatwork from healthy on bea or misuse of any of the conditions mentioned above
Force Major Clause
• Copyright of the site
• Arbitration Clause in case of dispute
• Arbitration & Dispute settlemt in noida court
• Liability and loss due to misuse,internet hacking conditions mentioned above